Our website address is: https://gilmaroffplan.com.
- USE AND TREATMENT OF DATA THE COMPANY is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or obtainable from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of your interest.
- SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA THE COMPANY undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them, and shall adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, in accordance with the established by the RLOPD. However, THE COMPANY can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
- SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION In case you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data for the purpose of managing the products or services requested (name, surname, email address, postal address, etc.). You may also be required to provide voluntarily a series of complementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of THE COMPANY.
- VERACITY OF INFORMATION The users will be responsible; in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, and THE COMPANY is exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law.
- ACCESS TO THE DATA No third party other than the aforementioned persons may, in any case, access their personal data without their express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, who need access to provide the service of management or development of the activity.
- USER RIGHTS Users have recognized and can exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by means of written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the ID or document equivalent. You can also send an email to email@example.com. Please take into account the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21th in Article 25 for the purpose of exercising your rights.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS, THE COMPANY, under Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no case will send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without that mediates its previous request or consent. Neither will they send unsolicited messages or previously consented nor send chains of electronic messages not requested or previously consented.
- LOW COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM THE COMPANY informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communications following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to firstname.lastname@example.org